The Umbra Witch Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Witchly Vows

2 posters

Go down

The Witchly Vows Empty The Witchly Vows

Post by Anastasia Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:55 pm

The Witchly Vows
I _____ now vow to give my mortal soul to __________ so I may become a Witch of The Umbra Clan.
As an Umbra Witch I _________ vow to never console with an Angel or a Lumen Sage for it is forbidden.
I also vow to use my powers to destroy any opposing Angels or Lumen Sages,as well as anyone that tries to bring us down.
I ________ vow to be loyal to my clan as well as my sponsor.Upon taking these vows if any are broken I ______ understand
that my magic will be revoked and my sponsor will dispose of me how they see fit.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Admin

https://theumbrawitchclan.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The Witchly Vows Empty Re: The Witchly Vows

Post by Anastasia Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:56 pm

The Witchly Vows
I Anastasia now vow to give my mortal soul to Madama Draconia so I may become a Witch of The Umbra Clan.
As an Umbra Witch I Anastasia vow to never console with an Angel or a Lumen Sage for it is forbidden.
I also vow to use my powers to destroy any opposing Angels or Lumen Sages,as well as anyone that tries to bring us down.
I Anastasiavow to be loyal to my clan as well as my sponsor.Upon taking these vows if any are broken I Anastasiaunderstand
that my magic will be revoked and my sponsor will dispose of me how they see fit.
Anastasia
Anastasia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:00 pm

I Evelyn now vow to give my mortal soul to Madama Chat Rose so I may become a Witch of The Umbra Clan.
As an Umbra Witch I Evelyn vow to never console with an Angel or a Lumen Sage for it is forbidden.
I Evelyn vow to be loyal to my clan as well as my sponsor.Upon taking these vows if any are broken I Evelyn understand
Anastasia
Anastasia
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Witchly Vows Empty The Witchly Vows

Post by Katsumi Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:33 pm

The Witchly Vows
I Katsumi now vow to give my mortal soul to Madama Hēi màn bā yāo so I may become a Witch of The Umbra Clan.
As an Umbra Witch I _Katsumi vow to never console with an Angel or a Lumen Sage for it is forbidden.
I also vow to use my powers to destroy any opposing Angels or Lumen Sages, as well as anyone that tries to bring us down.
I Katsumi vow to be loyal to my clan as well as my sponsor. Upon taking these vows if any are broken I Katsumi understand

Last edited by Katsumi on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)

Katsumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum